thoughts/ideas/opinions from scott hodge

Tuesday, July 15

Ok - today's topic: Ice Cream. As I write this, I have just finished up an Edy's Creamy Coconut WholeFruit Bar. It has taken me on a journey to Hawaii where the sun is shining, the ocean waves are high in the air and ok, nevermind... I'm sitting in the dark chewing on the wooden stick that is left after the bar and wondering why it tastes so bad. Truth be told.

Speaking of ice cream... Have you ever been to Cold Stone Creamery? I'm talking HEART ATTACK CITY. When I drive by that place my arteries scream at the top of their lungs. So does my mouth.

If you don't know how this works, you walk in, decide which flavor of ice cream you want and then you pick from like 2.8 million types of add-in's - everything from pipin' hot fresh brownies, sponge cake, caramel to fresh fruit. And I'm figuring that if I add in fresh fruit then it MUST be healthy, right?

Then, they take the ice cream and mix in all this stuff on a "cold stone" - given the name... They mix it all up and you eat it and die. It's unbelievable. This stuff will definitely make you slap your grandma. Watch out granny!

Ok, enought about that. I'm going to go to bed and dream about swimming in a giant ice cream cone filled with Germanchökolätekäke ice cream. Yum!

SH

|