thoughts/ideas/opinions from scott hodge

Monday, August 25

PRAY FOR DIANE

Diana Phillips, who is the sister of one of my closest friends - Abe, is in the hospital in Scottsdale, AZ with renal failure (kidney failure). She will be undergoing an MRI tomorrow which will determine their approach to dealing with this. She is facing dialysis and/or surgery. Please pray that the doctors will have wisdom in dealing with this and that God's healing ability will continue to take place in her body. I will keep you posted.

On another note, we got our new sign at The Orchard (Orchard Valley Community Church) this past week. You can check it out here. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the logo, etc... My friend, Myron Netterlund designed the logo. His work can be seen here.

I am working with a web designer on our church website. Our site is going to be great! Her work is amazing and it's really incredible how we connected. I'll share more about that later.

Happy Monday and thanks for your prayers for Diana.

|