thoughts/ideas/opinions from scott hodge

Thursday, September 4

BUNCH 'O LATE NIGHT THOUGHTS

Thank you for all of the cards and flowers... My tooth is feeling much better. I have a 4:30pm appointment on Thursday and I'm hoping to get this taken care of. I've been on meds. Last night and today I've been taking Tylenol with Codeine. Not good... That stuff messed me up royally. I felt drunk, tired, numb and high - all at the same time. Ok, let me back up... I've never been "high", so I'm not sure if I felt high, but I felt like what I would imagine it would feel like to be high. Pause... (After that last sentence, I'm sure you must think I am high.)

Just read that expert bodybuilder, Pat Robertson is endorsing Arnold for Governor of California. Ok, first of all, this articles quotes Robertson as saying that he a bodybuilder. Does anyone know if this is true? Not that I'm doubting him - afterall, he looks just like Arnold.

Speaking of Pat Robertson... I ran across this image the other day. LOL...

Britany Spears is supporting President Bush according to this news flash on drudgereport.com.

Well, before I start sounding like Paul Harvey, I better go to bed. Goodnight.

|