thoughts/ideas/opinions from scott hodge

Saturday, September 20

MATCHSTICK MEN & WORSHIP

Good morning, late night or whatever you want to call it. Just got home from watching "Matchstick Men" starring Nicolas Cage. I made the automatic assumption that this would be a great movie because usually any movie starring Nicolas Cage is great. I guess I give the movie a thumbs down. However, Cage did a great job - especially with the ticks and gestures. (You'll have to see the movie to figure out what I'm talking about.)

On a more "Godly" note... We had a great evening of worship at The Orchard tonight. Our worship team did a dynamic job. Good turnout, great environment, good flow, etc... I'll give this evening a thumbs up. If you're in the area and didn't attend, you missed out! Next time...

Well to bed I go. Goodnight.

|