thoughts/ideas/opinions from scott hodge

Monday, October 20

UPDATE ON DIANE



Several weeks ago, I told you about a very close friend's (Abe Savona) sister, Diane, who has been in and out of the hospital for the past couple of months with a severe kidney related illness. The doctors have recently notified Diane that she is in need of a new kidney immediately. Her situation is very serious and we are all praying for a kidney to be found very soon.

So I am writing for 2 reasons. One, please pray for a kidney to be found very soon for Diane. Secondly, if you feel compelled or even the slightest bit interested in being a part of the solution for Diane, I would like to ask you to contact her brother, Abe Savona, as soon as possible. The donor needs to be O negative blood type. Age and weight is unimportant. You can contact Abe at: abesavona@yahoo.com.

I know it might seem "odd" to put an appeal like this on my site, but Abe is one of my closest friends in the world and I want to do anything I can to help him and his family - and especially his sister, Diane.

Thank you for your prayers for Diane. I will keep you updated on her progress.

|