thoughts/ideas/opinions from scott hodge

Wednesday, December 31

POM WONDERFUL



When I was in New York, my friend Abe and I stopped off at Dean & Deluca for a quick coffee & breakfast and I saw a drink that I had been wanting to try for a long time called POM Wonderful. POM Wonderful is pomegranate juice and each bottle contains the juice of 3 (I think...) whole pomegranates. When I returned home to Chicago I discovered that Whole Foods near my home carries POM and it even comes in several different flavors: tangerine, cherry, blueberry, mango and of course straight pomegranate. Pretty good stuff and very healthy (contains antioxidents). A tad bit on the pricey side (in Manhattan I paid $4.50 for a 15 oz. bottle), but about the same as a typical Starbucks espresso drink (and much healthier).



|