thoughts/ideas/opinions from scott hodge

Thursday, February 26

CALGON TAKE ME AWAY....

I am beat and absolutely exhausted tonight.

My day today:

    6:30am - woke up (physically awake anyway)

    8:30am - arrived @ Starbucks for staff mtg (field trip today...)

    11:00am - lunch @ Red Robin w/ staff & a few friends

    12:15pm - drove across the street to the movie theatre to get a good seats (with the staff...) for the new movie, The Passion of The Christ

    1:00 - 3:15pm - subjected myself to over 2 hours of absolutely gruesome and shocking film footage about a man who displayed the most unbelievable love ever known to mankind(Note - this was my 2nd time seeing it - first time was @ the private showing @ Willow Creek about a month ago - I'm still asking myself why I went again today...)

    4:00 - 6:00pm - charted out some new songs for our worship team, got really frustrated.

    6:00 - 6:45pm - quick breakaway to Starbucks for a caffeine injection & a little work

    7:00 - 9:30pm - music rehearsal

    9:30 - 10:15 - phone call to my dad to vent, cry and complain.

    11:30pm - 12:00am - talk w/ amanda to vent, cry and complain.

    12:00am - 1:00am - return emails

    1:00 - 1:06am - blog (good therapy)

    1:30 - 7:00am - sleep
And then a new day.

Whew.

|