thoughts/ideas/opinions from scott hodge

Saturday, April 24

A BUNCH OF USELESS RAMBLINGS...

It's 10:07pm. I'm sitting in my office trying to muster up some energy to focus on my message for tomorrow and a class that I'm teaching at. I'm eating Little Debbie oatmeal creme pies and drinking Coke. Isn't that sick?

Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust (woops, the sugar just kicked in) got back from officiating a wedding ceremony for a good friend of mine. It was a nice, intimate wedding. They are headed to a warm island early in the morning and I begged and begged them to take me with them, but it just didn't fly. Can you believe that?

Had a Chicago hot dog today - here's a picture:



See what all you far away people are missing out on?

Ok, gotta go. I need to take advantage of the sugar high while I have it.

|