thoughts/ideas/opinions from scott hodge

Wednesday, August 4

What's In Your Bag?

In the vein of a recent Fast Company post where Heath Row posted what is currently in his shoulder bag, I thought I would share what's in mine...

Here we go:

  • Compaq IPAQ Pocket PC (in a brown leather carrying case)
  • Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P72 Digital Camera (128MB memory stick)
  • RCA earphones
  • Logitech optical mouse Microsoft Wireless Mouse
  • A laptop security rope/chain thingee
  • 5 or 6 blank CD-R's
  • Dell Inspiron 5150 laptop (512MB ram, p4, 60GB hd, 3.06 GHz, 15" screen)
  • 2 legal pads
  • A cigar that someone gave me (Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva) - my bag smells good...
  • 1 Mont Blanc Pen
  • 1 highlighter
  • A "to read" stack of papers the size of the NYC phonebook
  • Fast Company Magazine
  • Inc. Magazine
  • Wired Magazine
  • A torch lighter (yes, I'm a pyro...)
  • Cell phone charger
  • My cell phone
  • Logitech Notebook Webcam (this thing kicks butt...)
  • Breath Mints (sugar free of course)

When I travel, I empty my bag out and just take what I need for the trip. The list above is what is typically in my bag when I commute between my office, home and various Starbucks, Borders and other places that I write and study at.

What's in your bag?

|