thoughts/ideas/opinions from scott hodge

Thursday, October 21

I'm here...



It's time for an update (and a recent picture of Julia)...

Tuesday morning had breakfast with Erwin McManus. Ok, well there were about 25 or 30 of us there, but it was cool getting to know him better and hearing this thoughts. Erwin McManus is a pastor in LA who has some excellent things to say.

Today (Wednesday) was Amanda's birthday. We had a lasagna party @ our home w/ some family and friends. Felt weird not having dad there. Real weird... He would have loved the garlic bread too.

Trying to figure out how to get back in the flow of life. It's hard to believe that it's been a week since my dad died. I'm not real familiar with the grieving process, but I am amazed at the roller coaster of emotions right now.

Lots of meetings and decisions on the road ahead. Keep me in your prayers. Pray for my mom too... I can't even begin to imagine how tough this must be for her.

I'll be in touch - more later...

PS - Glad the Red Sox won tonight.

|