thoughts/ideas/opinions from scott hodge

Saturday, October 16

Late Friday Night

Saturday 1:45AM

I'm sitting in front of my computer trying to come up with just the right words to share at my father's funeral tomorrow. I'm physically and mentally exhausted, so trying to find the right words is presenting itself quite a challenge to me right now.

Today was an incredible day. For about 7 or 8 hours, a good couple thousand people stood in a line to pay their last respects to my dad, Larry Hodge.

I am utterly amazed and blown away by how many lives he has impacted in his lifetime. I could write for the next three hours straight and not even begin to scratch the surface of what I felt, heard and experienced tonight.

Thank you for all of your prayers, emails and calls. Keep me in your prayers as I strive to pen my feelings and memories of my dad.

To bed I go...

|