thoughts/ideas/opinions from scott hodge

Tuesday, November 23

Life

Hey guys -

I'm still here. Not feeling like I have much to contribute right now to my blog. (Usually when I say that, I get on a role the next few days, so we'll see what happens...)

My life is absolutely crazy busy right now. Has been since Sept. 18th. This has been my timeline this past couple of months:

Sept. 18th - moved into our home
Sept. 19th - baby born
Oct. 12th - Dad died
Oct. 12th - everything in my life changed.
Nov. 18th - Amanda's grandfather (Patrick Dong) died

All of this in 9 weeks. (Plus 2 weddings, 3 funerals and double the amount of teaching...)

I need to catch my breath. Or puke.

But for real, I'm not looking for sympathy. I'm just trying to figure out how to balance my life right now and still get everything done that needs to be done.

My blog is a great creative outlet for me, but it doesn't necessarily make me a better husband or father. SO, that's probably part of why my blog isn't the most fascinating thing going on in cyberspace right now (well, there's probably more reasons then just that...).

I'm still blown away that people are still linking me on their sites. Not totally sure why, but it certainly inflates my head. :)

|