thoughts/ideas/opinions from scott hodge

Tuesday, March 8

All about meme...

This meme was passed along to me from Terry Storch. Thank you for the opportunity to share! (But what the heck is a meme?)

What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
Dell Inspiron 5150 (Dear Lord, I want an iPod - just in case you forgot...)
Songs: 550
Capacity 60.0 GB
Available 34.0 GB
Total Songs: 2.1 GB

What is the last CD I bought?
The Best of Thelonious Monk

What was the last song I listened to before reading this message?
De Do Do Do, De da da Da by The Police
Driving my car to Starbucks

What are 5 songs that I listen to often or mean a lot to me?
Daughters by John Mayer
Walk by Faith by Jeremy Camp
So What by Miles Davis
Ordinary Love by Sade
In My Place by Coldplay

(Dang, that was hard.)

Bonus: Favorite Chorus - My Stupid Mouth, John Mayer

I’m never speaking up again. it only hurts me.
I’d rather be a mystery than she desert me.

Who am I going to pass this on to?
Chris, Kevin, and Troy

|